Bite-sized, actionable design tips for makers and creators.
The Tiny Design Lessons ebook contains 50 simple tips on visual and usability design principles. The tips have been heavily distilled and simplified, to give you just enough knowledge to take action without draining your time. Many of the lessons also come with links to further resources, such as further reading, templates, recommended tools.
This ebook is for you if:
- you want your projects to look as good as they can, and cover usability basics.
- you find most design guidance too generic, jargon-filled, or too detailed.
- you want clear and simple answers your design questions.
It will show you how to:
- improve the visual design of your projects one step at a time.
- make sure you’ve covered usability basics before you ship.
- launch projects that are visually better and more delightful to use.
“It’s really a good product and the price is fair.” @chrisnocode
“Book is loaded with quick insights and best practices.” @WmLundy
“Helped me quickly find design nuggets to implement.” @michaeljnovotny
“This is absolutely brilliant.” @nocodelife
“I highly recommend it.” @IndustrialMarc
“Explains the most important points about design.” @_beesea_
- 50 actionable, bite-sized lessons
- Covers Visual and UX design
- Additional resources for many lessons
- 6 topic indexes (e.g Typography)
== Please note the ebook PDF is not Kindle formatted ==
🌍 Interested in Parity Pricing? Visit tinydesignlessons.com to see if your location qualifies.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing Tiny Design Lessons ☺️
Note: If you purchased the bundle I'll email you separately about Maker Design Tools access.
The lessons in this book may be simple and short, but I actually put a lot of work into making them that way (turns out, explaining design concepts in just a few words isn’t easy).
If you find the book helpful, it would make the world of difference to me if you could give a review on Gumroad or Twitter. If it didn’t live up to your expectations, please let me know why on this feedback form: bowley.link/TDL-feedback
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.