Bite-sized, actionable design tips for makers and creators.
===== Over 150 copies sold!*====
The Tiny Design Lessons ebook contains 50 simple tips on visual and usability design principles. The tips have been heavily distilled and simplified, to give you just enough knowledge to take action without draining your time. Many of the lessons also come with links to further resources, such as further reading, templates, recommended tools.
This ebook is for you if:
- you want your projects to look as good as they can, and cover usability basics.
- you find most design guidance too generic, jargon-filled, or too detailed.
- you want clear and simple answers your design questions.
It will show you how to:
- improve the visual design of your projects one step at a time.
- make sure you’ve covered usability basics before you ship.
- launch projects that are visually better and more delightful to use.
“It’s really a good product and the price is fair.” @chrisnocode
“Book is loaded with quick insights and best practices.” @WmLundy
“Helped me quickly find design nuggets to implement.” @michaeljnovotny
“This is absolutely brilliant.” @nocodelife
“I highly recommend it.” @IndustrialMarc
“Explains the most important points about design.” @_beesea_
- 50 actionable, bite-sized lessons
- Covers Visual and UX design
- Additional resources for many lessons
- 6 topic indexes (e.g Typography)
== Please note the ebook PDF is not Kindle formatted ==
*Sales numbers include bundle sales + sales on other platforms
You’ll receive the ebook in PDF format (not Kindle formatted) which includes links to resources.