Discover usability improvements to unlock early-stage growth
Have a key user journey on your SaaS product reviewed by an experienced designer. Perfect for new founders and no-code makers.
As a founder it can be hard to see the experience from a new user’s point of view, and where they stumble. With a little help, you can dig up some golden insights.
Building a smooth user experience is just as important as distribution. Marketing will not help if your conversion and onboarding rates are still low.
Most of the issues and suggestions uncovered are often simple enough you can act on them quickly, and without disruption.
I have a long background in design (25+ years) and can surface issues you've not spotted yourself. Sometimes even just another pair of eyes can help – someone that's not as close to your product as you are and who's trained to see the user's point of view.
In your UX review I will:
- Walk-through a key user journey on your product, looking for UX issues (5-10min)
- Summarise my findings in a slide deck, with screenshots and notes
- Record a 10min video of me discussing my findings and suggestions
During the review I keep in mind your users' goals, and those of your business.
I then look for:
- Visual design improvements
- Experience issues and blocks
- Messaging & headline improvements
“When you build a product and use it every day it’s difficult to spot the issues new users will stumble on. The Mini UX review instantly highlighted a number of quick wins to massively improve the usability of my app. I highly recommend it to every maker, it’s a no-brainer. I’ll definitely be coming back for more!”
@nocodelife, founder of yep.so
“I found the review to be super insightful especially since nearly all the feedback I've gotten has come from inside the industry.”
@Andrew_Vernon, founder of shootassist.com
Who's this for?
- Early-stage founders
- No-code makers & builders
- Startups without in-house UX
- 4 day turnaround from date of purchase
- The user journey will need to be payment free, unless you can refund me
Get in quick – price goes up by $20 with every purchase!
Get a 10 min video of me personally reviewing UX issues and suggestions
- Get a 10 min video of me personally reviewing UX issues and suggestions